Pigment Printing Synergistic Agent LH-3912
-A cross linking agent.
-LH-3912 can evidently improve the dry and wet rubbing fastness and washing fastness. It can not only used as an additive in the pigment printing paste, but can used in the pad- dry-cure process to improve the fastness of fabric.
Key Features and Typical Benefits:
Used in the pigment printing paste with synergistic effect.
Can improve the film-forming property and rubbing fastness.
Can improve the washing resistance of printed fabric to make the performance durable.
No influence on the handleing of fabric.
Environmental friendly product, free of formaldehyde.
Easy to be diluted by cold water, free of solvents.
|Appearance||Gery brown liquid|
|Solid Content (%)||24.0-27.0|
|pH(25 ℃) stoste||3.0-6.0|
|Ionic characteristic||Weak cationic/Nonionic|
2. Process flow: Paste preparation—Rotary or flat screen printing-Drying(140℃)- Baking (150-160℃×1.5-2 min)
3. Pad-dry-cure process recipe: Binder 0.5-2%, LH-3912 1-2% Note: Detail process should be adjusted by the preliminary tries.
Operating and safety instructions:
1. Suggest weighing and dilution of the agents respectively when preparing the paste, then add one by one and stir fully.
2. Strongly recommend using soft water in dilution, if soft water is not available, the stability needs to be tested before making the solution.
3. After dilution, it should not be stored for a long time.
4. To ensure the safety, you should review our Material Safety Data Sheets before using this product under special conditions. MSDS is available from Lanhua. Before handling any other products mentioned in the text, you should obtain available product safety information and take necessary steps to ensure safety of use.
Package & Storage:
Plastic drum net 50 kg, can be stored for 6 months under room temperature and hermetic condition without exposure to sunlight. To ensure that the product quality is maintained, please check the period of validity of the product, and should be used up before the validity. The container should be tightly sealed when not in use. It should be stored without prolonged exposure to extreme heat and cold conditions, which may cause product separation. If the product is separated, stir the contents. If the product is frozen, thaw it at warm condition and stir after thawed.
The above recommendations are based on comprehensive studies conducted in the practical finishing. They are, however, without liability regarding property rights of third parties and foreign laws. The user should test whether the product and the Application: are suited for his very special purposes.
We are, above all, not liable for fields and methods of Application: which have not been put down by us in writing.
Advice for marking regulations and protective measures can be taken from the
respective safety data sheet.