-Super soft binder.
Vicose Binder LH-321G
-LH-321G is suitable for pigment printing or non-woven processing on cotton, polyester and their blends, has properties of soft hand-feeling and excellent color fastness.
Key Features and Typical Benefits:
◆ Bright color and full color yield, stable with the thickener.
◆ Extremely soft hand-feeling. Good brushing and rubbing fastness.
◆ Stable to thermo and stirring, the emulsion has good dispersing performance, can avoid blocking the printing screen.
◆ A self-crossing binder, bright film forming.
◆ Environmental protection product. Can be used for baby clothing.
|Appearance||Milky white viscous liquid|
|pH value(10% aqueous solution)||7.5-9.0|
|Solid Content (%)||42.0-44.0|
1. Pigment printing recipe：
|Water or others||z%|
Process flow: Paste preparation → Rotary or screen printing → Drying →Baking (150-160℃, 1.5-3 min)
2. Non-woven fabric processing recipe:
According to the demand, LH-321G can mix with water at any ratio. process: Dipping, padding or spraying → Baking(150-170℃,1-2 min) Note: Detailed process should be adjusted according to preliminary tries.
Operating and safety instructions:
1. Suggest weighing and diluting separately when preparing the paste, then add respectively and stir fully.
2. Strongly recommend using soft water in dilution, if soft water is not available, the stability needs to be tested before making the solution.
3. After dilution, it should not be stored for a long time.
4. To ensure the safety, you should review our Material Safety Data Sheets before using this product under special conditions. MSDS is available from Lanhua. Before handling any other products mentioned in the text, you should obtain available product safety information and take necessary steps to ensure safety of use.
Package & Storage:
Plastic drum net 120 kg, can be stored for 6 months under room temperature and hermetic condition without exposure to sunlight. To ensure that the product quality is maintained, please check the period of validity of the product, and should be used up before the validity. The container should be tightly sealed when not in use. It should be stored without prolonged exposure to extreme heat and cold conditions, which may cause product separation. If the product is separated, stir the contents. If the product is frozen, thaw it at warm condition and stir after thawed.
The above recommendations are based on comprehensive studies and experience made in practical finishing. They are, however, without liability regarding property rights of third parties and foreign laws. The user should test for himself whether the product and the Application: are suited for his very special purposes.
We are, above all, not liable for fields and methods of Application: which have not been put down by us in writing.
Advice for marking regulations and protective measures can be taken from the respective safety data sheet.