-Disperse Dyestuff Printing Thickener.
-LH-316TS is a kind of acrylate polymer dispersoid. Mainly used for polyester disperse dyes printing. It can be used individually or with sodium alginate, tamarind, guar gum.
Key Features and Typical Benefits:,
◆ Good resistance to electrolyte. High paste forming ratio.
◆ Good thixotropy under high shearing force.
◆ High stability of the paste, no color change and no thinning.
◆ High color yield and sharp outline.
◆ No sticking when washing, easy to be washed off, soft handle of the printed fabric.
◆ Environmental protection product( No APEO, No formaldehyde, no kerosene)
|Appearance||Yellowish viscous liquid|
|Solid Content (%)||33.5-37.5|
LH-316TS is mainly used for disperse dyes printing of polyester.
1. Disperse dyes printing
Disperse dyes x%
Water or other chemicals y%
2. Process flow: Paste preparation—Rotary or flat screen printing-Drying-Steaming or Curing (180-190℃×3-6 min)—Washing.
Note: Detail process should be adjusted by the preliminary tries.
Operating and safety instructions:
1. Stir before use. Suggest weighing and diluting separately when preparing the paste, then add respectively and stir fully.
2. Strongly recommend using soft water during dilution, if soft water is not available, the stability needs to be tested before making the solution.
3. After dilution, it should not be stored for a long time.
4. To ensure the safety, you should review our Material Safety Data Sheets before using this product under special conditions. MSDS is available from Lanhua. Before
handling any other products mentioned in the text, you should obtain available product safety information and take necessary steps to ensure safety of use.
Package & Storage:
Plastic drum net 125 kg, can be stored for 6 months under room temperature and hermetic condition without exposure to sunlight. To ensure that the product quality is maintained, please check the period of validity of the product, and should be used up before the validity. The container should be tightly sealed when not in use. It should be stored without prolonged exposure to extreme heat and cold conditions, which may cause product separation. If the product is separated, stir the contents. If the product is frozen, thaw it at warm condition and stir after thawed.
The above recommendations are based on comprehensive studies conducted in the practical finishing. They are, however, without liability regarding property rights of third parties and foreign laws. The user should test whether the product and the Application: are suited for his very special purposes.
We are, above all, not liable for fields and methods of Application: which have not been put down by us in writing.
Advice for marking regulations and protective measures can be taken from the respective safety data sheet.