Vicose Thickener LH-3185A
-LH-3185A is a kind of acrylate polymerized dispersoid, applicable in thickening of reactive printing for cotton, ramie, flax, bamboo fiber or wax imitating printing.
Key Features and Typical Benefits:
Good fluid performance, easy to pass the printing screen.
Good water holding ability, sharp outline.
Easy to be washed off, soft handle of the printed fabric.
Brilliant color and high color yield.
Used with sodium alginate or as a thickener after paste forming.
|Appearance||Milky white viscous liquid|
1. Reactive printing recipe:
|Sodium hexame taphosphate||0.5 - 1g|
|Sodium bicarbonate||1 - 3g|
|LH-3185A||2- 3g (used with sodium alginate)|
|Reactive dyes||Y g|
2. Process flow: Paste preparation—Rotary or flat screen printing-Drying(100-110℃, 1- 2 min)-Steaming (102-105℃, 8-10 min) — Washing.
Note: Suggest stirring before use, detailed process should be adjusted according to preliminary tries.
Operating and safety instructions:
1. Suggest weighing and diluting separately when preparing the solution, then add respectively and stir fully.
2. Strongly recommend using soft water in dilution, if soft water is not available, the stability needs to be tested before making the solution.
3. After dilution, it should not be stored for a long time.
4. To ensure the safety, you should review our Material Safety Data Sheets before using this product under special conditions. MSDS is available from Lanhua. Before handling any other products mentioned in the text, you should obtain available product safety information and take necessary steps to ensure safety of use.
Package & Storage:
Plastic drum net 130 kg, can be stored for 6 months under room temperature and hermetic condition without exposure to sunlight. To ensure that the product quality is maintained, please check the period of validity of the product, and should be used up before the validity. The container should be tightly sealed when not in use. It should be stored at normal room temperature, preventing prolonged exposure to extreme heat and cold conditions, which may cause product separation. If the product is separated, stir the contents. If the product is frozen, thaw it at warm condition and stir after thawed.
The above recommendations are based on comprehensive studies conducted in the practical finishing. They are, however, without liability regarding property rights of third parties and foreign laws. The user should test whether the product and the Application: are suited for his very special purposes.
We are, above all, not liable for fields and methods of Application: which have not been put down by us in writing.
Advice for marking regulations and protective measures can be taken from the respective safety data sheet.